Allied healthcare educator are the back-bone of the healthcare industry, BMJ and Fortis C-DOC Hospital have launched a three months course which will enhance their knowledge and skills.
- Comprehensive course spanning theory, assessment, and hands-on training
- 3 months online course designed to suit your busy calendar
- Certificate from BMJ, Fortis C-DOC and RCP
- Worldwide acceptance of course as the course is endorsed by Royal College of Physicians
- After enrollment, candidates will receive login credentials to access the course.
- Participants will be evaluated based on the final assessment results at the end of the course.
Introduction to Diabetes
Lifestyle Modification & Obesity Management
Pharmacological Management of Diabetes
Management of Complications
Co-morbidities in diabetes
||Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
||Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
||Understand and learn effective management of obesity
||Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India