BMJ, The Royal College of Physicians and Fortis C-DOC, New Delhi have released the Six Month Certification Course in Diabetes. This course helps physicians improve their theoretical and practical resources to manage diabetes in an effective manner.
In our endeavor to help clinicians tackle today’s most critical healthcare challenges, we constantly try to deliver the most relevant and current educational resources that doctors need. We are working on providing professional development solutions that help enhance knowledge and day to day decision-making in healthcare.
We have launched 6 batches of the Course in Diabetes till date and trained many healthcare professionals from India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka , Bangladesh.
- Comprehensive course spanning theory, assessment, and hands-on training
- 6 months online course designed to suit your busy calendar
- Certificate from BMJ, Fortis C-DOC and RCP
- Worldwide acceptance of course as the course is endorsed by Royal College of Physicians
- After enrollment, candidates will receive login credentials to access the course.
- Participants need to complete all the units before attending the hands-on training contact program.
Introduction to Diabetes
Lifestyle Modification & Obesity Management
Pharmacological Management of Diabetes
Management of Complications
Diabetes and Special Situations – 1
Diabetes and Special Situations - 2
||Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
||Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes) Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes)
||Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
||Understand the importance of and learn effective management of obesity
||Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India
||Understand the use of drugs, insulin and other management options