1. Android Hacker
We are looking for a rockstar Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and creates new benchmarks in Mobile Apps. As a part of this role, he/she will work closely with the co-founders and other stakeholders to build the disruptive next generation mobile technology for Medical fraternity.
- Single handedly design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with third party API's and tools.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to push the envelope
- B.Tech/M.Tech or a relevant degree in Computer Science or IT
- 1+ years of Native Android development
- Author of at least one published Native Android App
- Good experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Good experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle